Time: 2019.08.05 Source: Jiangsu Symbory Science & Technology Co.,LtdPageviews: Loading...
The nanocrystalline material has the advantages of silicon steel, permalloy and ferrite. which is:
1. High magnetic permeability: The static initial magnetic permeability μ0 can be as high as 120,000 to 140,000, which is equivalent to that of permalloy. The magnetic permeability of the core of the power transformer is more than 10 times that of the ferrite, which greatly reduces the excitation power and improves the efficiency of the transformer.
2, high magnetic sensation: saturation magnetic induction Bs = 1.2T, double the permalloy and 2.5 times the ferrite. The core has a high power density and can reach 15 kW to 20 kW/kg.
3, low loss: in the frequency range of 20kHz ~ 50kHz is ferrite 1/2 ~ 1 / 5, reducing the core temperature rise.
4. The Curie temperature is high: the Curie temperature of the nanocrystalline material reaches 570 ° C, and the Curie temperature of the ferrite is only 180 ° C to 200 ° C.
Due to the above advantages, the transformer made of nanocrystals is applied to the inverter power supply, which plays a significant role in improving the reliability of the power supply:
1. The loss is small, the temperature rise of the transformer is low, and the long-term practical use of a large number of users proves that the temperature rise of the nanocrystalline transformer is far lower than the temperature rise of the IGBT tube.
2. The core has high magnetic permeability, reduces the excitation power, reduces the copper loss, and improves the efficiency of the transformer. The primary inductance of the transformer is large, which reduces the impact of the current on the IGBT tube during switching.
3. The working magnetic field is high and the power density is large, which can reach 15Kw/kg. Reduce the volume of the core. In particular, the high-power inverter power supply, the volume reduction makes the space inside the chassis increase, which is beneficial to the heat dissipation of the IGBT tube.
4. The overload capability of the transformer is strong. Since the working magnetic induction is selected to be about 40% of the saturation magnetic induction, when the overload occurs, the heat is generated only due to the increase of the magnetic induction, and the IGBT tube is not damaged due to the saturation of the iron core.
5. The Curie temperature of the nanocrystalline material is high. If the temperature reaches 100 °C or above, the ferrite transformer can no longer work, and the nanocrystalline transformer can work normally.
These advantages of nanocrystals have been recognized and adopted by more and more power supply manufacturers. A number of domestic production plants have adopted nanocrystalline iron cores and have been used for many years. More and more manufacturers are starting to use or try it out. At present, it has been applied in the fields of inverter welding machine, communication power supply, electroplating electrolysis power supply, induction heating power supply, charging power supply, etc., and there will be a more substantial increase in the next few years.