Time: 2019.08.05 Source: Jiangsu Symbory Science & Technology Co.,LtdPageviews: Loading...
The amorphous alloy iron core transformer is a transformer made of a new type of magnetic material amorphous alloy, which is made of iron core. The no-load loss of the iron core transformer is reduced by about 75 percent, and the no-load current is reduced. A reduction of about 80% is a distribution transformer with an ideal energy saving effect, especially suitable for use in rural power grids and areas with low load rates such as developing areas.
Its main unique place is:
(1) The thickness of the amorphous iron chip is extremely thin, only 20 to 30 ftm, and the supplementary coefficient is low, about 0.82.
(2) The amorphous alloy core has a low magnetic density, the single-phase transformer is 1.3~1.4T, and the three-phase transformer is 1.25~1.35T. Therefore, product presets are subject to higher material limits.
(3) The hardness of amorphous alloy is 5 times that of silicon steel sheet, and the processing and shearing is very difficult. The ordinary transformer manufacturer can only use the formed iron core to make amorphous alloy transformer.
(4) Amorphous alloy core material is very sensitive to mechanical stress. Whether it is Zhang Wangui gravity or buckling stress will affect its magnetic energy. Because of this, in the structure of the transformer body should be considered to try to reduce the core force.
(5) The degree of magnetic domain expansion of amorphous alloys is about 10% higher than that of silicon steel sheets, and it is not suitable for over-clamping because the noise emitted by this amorphous alloy transformer is higher than that of the silicon steel core transformer.
The iron core of the three-phase amorphous alloy transformer has four frames combined into a structure similar to a three-phase five-column cross-shovel joint. The core and the winding have a rectangular cross section, but each has its mechanical support structure.
The overall development speed of China's amorphous distribution transformers is not fast, and the main reason lies in the price. The amorphous alloy transformer has a low magnetic density, so the size and weight of the iron core are too large, and the material price is higher than that of the common steel sheet. However, I firmly believe that, based on our current situation, with the joint efforts of all parties, the research and development of amorphous alloy transformers will certainly have a faster and greater progress in the new century.